Ford Inside News banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Taurus is suppose to start production in China in March...so we should be seeing both before long.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Hmm, so there is a chance it will be out by December 2015? That would be another option. Either that one or a BL MKZ once my lease expires...:thumb:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Front end is okay, but for everyone's sake please don't look like the rear end! It turns my stomach every time I see one, which fortunately is almost never.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
That Jag has RWD axle-to-dash proportions. Please tell me the MKS also has RWD a2d proportions as well. No more stubby, blatant FWD looks please. (That being said though, the current MKS is still awesome).

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Front end is okay, but for everyone's sake please don't look like the rear end! It turns my stomach every time I see one, which fortunately is almost never.
You won't be happy then because the nose is going to have it's wheels tucked in to the front doors nice and tight while the hood loses about 10" of length. As for the back end I agree, the XJ is horrible from the back.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
You won't be happy then because the nose is going to have it's wheels tucked in to the front doors nice and tight while the hood loses about 10" of length. As for the back end I agree, the XJ is horrible from the back.
why not??? I like the back of the XJ

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
With the MKS I'm actually hoping to see Lincoln step back from the everything's a fastback look. I think the greenhouse on the current MKS is just about prefect, if they simply make the body slimmer for an overall classier and sexier look I would be on board!!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts