Ford Inside News banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

he all-new version of Mazda's C-MAV, Mazda5, with an eye catching design, dual sliding rear doors and room for up to seven is debue at 2010 Geneva. The new model is even more family-friendly and fun to drive. For instance, it has a new DISI petrol engine equipped with i-stop that is sporty to drive and achieves a 15 percent reduction in CO2 emissions. Mazda is also debuting the new facelift version of the popular Mazda6.Joining these vehicles is a MX-5 20th Anniversary special edition model - planned for just 2,000 units exclusive to Europe - and the next-generation eco-friendly Sky Concept Powertrains (lowering CO2 and fuel consumption by 15 to 20 percent) that will be introduced to the global Mazda line-up beginning in 2011.

View Entire Album Here

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
looks happy as ever!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mazda is a very good Japanese brand and one of the most trusted companies across the world. It has shown tremendous results in sales in most of the countries it has launched its cars. New Mazda cars have been released and it has been a great success to the Japanese maker.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Mazda is a very good Japanese brand and one of the most trusted companies across the world. It has shown tremendous results in sales in most of the countries it has launched its cars. New Mazda cars have been released and it has been a great success to the Japanese maker.
. . . and if you want to advertise here you should go through the regular channels . . . SPAM!!

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Hmmm...you know...the happy face look worked on the Mazda 3 and on the MX-5...but I'm not seeing it here on the 5...however, the Nagare language that this design follows is already dead...the 3 and 5 are the last two vehicles to follow the old style of design language with the big, happy grilles.

The Shinari Concept shows a new, more aggressive, and more modern design language that blends better European and Japanese styling than the Nagare did. I'm anxious to see how that will look as the 5 gets a later redesign.

Given all of that...I see the Ford C-Max actually selling better than the Mazda 5 once it hits the market.

Those are my two cents...what's yours?
RG59061

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mazda is known to be getting rid of the six-cylinder engines in its lineup, in lieu of naturally aspirated and forced-induction four-cylinder engines. Many other car makers are following suit as the trend these days is to downsize. The New Mazda 5 is a good car but I heard it has its negative features.

·
Banned
1 Posts
I really love Mazda car's and Mazda car's have made great market in global, i am collecting money to buy Mazda car as soon as possible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hmm I think I have seen something similar to this drive. Oh yes it's looking same like the Focus estate. yes it have the same long back and the same body structure.. I think Mazda copy the design from ford... What do say guys It's really similar or just for me.

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
Don't quite get the point of this article. It's about a MY2011 car that's about 3 years old now with MY2014s on sale.

It's not new and has nothing to do with Ford.

Why is it here? :sleeping:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts