Ford Inside News banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Back on track here after many attempts to derail this thread by those who don't keep the needs of the majority in mind. The one feature that I find very appealing, and is definitely notable in every way is the inclusion of an optional panoramic roof. I would imagine that this feature alone will sway some buyers to consider the F150 over the Ram, and the Silverado.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I've been driving Ford trucks since 1978 and was waiting anxiously for this one.....but after seeing it on Monday I went straight to the GMC dealer and purchased a '14 White Diamond SLT Crew Cab. I just haven't really cared for the current generation because of over all dimensions and styling......Ford did nothing with this new truck that addressed my issues. I'm very pleased with my new truck and the decision I made.
“…… but after seeing in on Monday…….”
Did you see it in person? If not, you might have made a mistake, I just got back from the NAIAS, until you've saw it in person, you haven't saw the truck.

Having said that, if you needed a truck now, you got probably got a pretty good deal, on a pretty good truck, GM did a great job on the re-fresh.

·
Registered
500 Posts
This kind of behavior should not be condoned, and is borderline bashing. He did not bash you personally, and only shared his opinion.
Are you suddenly a member of the “clean and concerned committee”? - Good to know :toetap:

But just so I’ve got it clear in my head, stuff like this is OK!?

Truthfully when a certain Mr. Farley isn't shoving his foot into his quite wide open pie hole ……………………….

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Did you see it in person? If not, you might have made a mistake, I just got back from the NAIAS, until you've saw it in person, you haven't saw the truck.

Having said that, if you needed a truck now, you got probably got a pretty good deal, on a pretty good truck, GM did a great job on the re-fresh.
Wow. That hurts. GM presented a refreshed trucks? You are baddest than me ,boy...

101 - 107 of 107 Posts