Ford Inside News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first official images of Opel’s forthcoming Meriva Concept made their way into various internet forums this morning giving us a full-blown view of the compact mnivan. The concept previews the next-generation Meriva and it features rear-hinged rear doors on both sides that open to a 90-degree angle. Weirdly enough –for a prototype that is, it retains the B-columns. As for the interior, the Meriva Concept’s cabin design looks like its two steps away from production. –Check out all the photos after the jump

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2008/02/opel-meriva-concept-official-images.html

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I think it's very handsome, myself. And I've read that the suicide doors are a production feature.

·
Registered
384 Posts
It's nice enough looking that I almost can't imagine it coming here. If it does, of course you'll see it in Saturn showrooms.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think it's very handsome, myself. And I've read that the suicide doors are a production feature.
Theres no way, Although europeans are more fashion forward they wont put doors like that into a production car, plus Chevy might get a version of this as a Mazda 5 competitor. Think about other cars (i.e. the Flex from Fairlane concpet with suicide doors)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts