Ford Inside News banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
This launch of the all new 2015 Mustang is off to a bumpy start. True, the unscheduled Order bank opened just a week later then originally planned on May 20th with the Official Order Guide`s release (but) still nothing concrete about the 2015 Mustang Convertible and when Orders can be placed for this model, not just the Fastback. This error message saying that Order`s for Convertible delayed until JOB 2. When will Orders be accepted even for so called "late availability"? I realize that Parts (commodities) may still be arriving and holding up Convertible production but Orders should still be able to be placed to assure an earlier Production date when they finally start scheduling Build dates! I ordered a 2011 Fiesta SE hatchback back in Mar of 2010 with the optional Power Moonroof. Order Guide said, "Late Availability". Guess what? My Fiesta rolled off the Car Carrier Mid-July and was part of my Dealerships (first) arrivals of Fiesta`s. So much for (late availability).

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
via Timf...

KBB - 2015 Lincoln MKZ

The key things to know are:

* The Preferred (top) equipment package has been eliminated. Heated rear seats and steering wheel are now included with the Reserve package. All other features of the Preferred package are available as standalone options.

* The Premiere (base) package now includes leatherette rather than real leather, just like the MKC, and is late availability. You must order at least the Select package in order to get real leather.

* Sunset, Dark Side, Sterling Gray, and Ice Storm are out. Bronze Fire, Guard, Magnetic, and Luxe Metalicious are in.

(FiN has pix of the MKZ in these new colors in the 2015 Ford-Lincoln Product Preview Guide thread)

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
View attachment 8202

Biggest update: AWD available with SE Appearance and Luxury Package

It looks like Ford is paying attention to what consumers want with offering AWD on the lower priced $26k Fusion SE model, and no longer having to spend $32k just to get AWD at Titanium level.

There is also an optional interior package: View attachment 8210

edit:
added a Fusion-Energi Update (no idea how/if changed), 2b2

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
On cars.com you can build a 2015 Navigator, complete with prices & everything. I was pleasantly surprised to find that, interestingly no Expedition there yet.

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
per Timf
2015 Taurus Build & Price is available on Ford.com
& per ice-capades
"The 2015 Taurus Price List was released to Ford Dealers yesterday!"
and
"FYI... The WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system will now process 2015 Mustang Fastback orders with all available options and pricing. Convertible orders can still only be placed via the CONCEPS ordering system."

On cars.com you can build a 2015 Navigator, complete with prices & everything. I was pleasantly surprised to find that, interestingly no Expedition there yet.
a Library trying our cars.com
(had to double-check to get 2015my)

interesting there's an option for (apparently just) Tuxedo Black for "Lower Body-side"
(tho
the page I found didN'T have pix for the colors :pout: )

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
So only color changes for the C-MAX. Expecting to see a price drop. Especially for the Energi model. C-MAX Hybrid has had $2,000 Cash Back all year long, and Energi has had $3,000 Cash back.

Escape gets 2.5L base engine optional with SE trim level(like Fusion), which should drop the base price of the SE with 2.5L by $795. Along with new steering wheel button layout and 10-way power passenger seat standard on Titanium level. Escape was 780 units behind CR-V YTD as of May.

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
2015 Focus and Focus Electric

Order Bank Open: Sept 15, 2014
Production Start: Dec 8 2014.

2015 MKS

Order Bank Open: Aug 11, 2014
Production Start: Nov 3, 2014

Still waiting for Edge......

21 - 40 of 79 Posts