Ford Inside News banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
2010_Explorer_4_Door_Order_Guide.pdf

(if convenient, would someone please verify that this uploaded correctly, ie in working order?
I'm using an el cheapo dialup connection now & it took many tries to complete.
I'll update the first post index later)

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
2010_Explorer_4_Door_Order_Guide.pdf

(if convenient, would someone please verify that this uploaded correctly, ie in working order?
I'm using an el cheapo dialup connection now & it took many tries to complete.
I'll update the first post index later)
It works! :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've checked the 'Lincoln Vehicles' and this entire thread and I don't see an order guide for the 2010 Lincoln MKX. If anyone has access to it, could you upload it.

Thanks,
dusMerc

·
Registered
330 Posts
Its up on the Lincoln site, http://www.lincoln.com/mkx/home.asp .

New for 2010: Available 22-inch bright polished-aluminum wheels with sport-tuned suspension, included in the Midnight Limited Edition Package (same wheels as Edge Sport optional 22's). Also new available 18-inch 10-spoke polished-aluminum wheel are included in Ultimate Package (looks like the same MKZ sport package wheels?)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: OrderGuides: 2010 Lincoln MKX

Thanks LMDealer & spudz64 for the info on 2010 Lincoln MKX. I appreciate it!

Thanks,
dusMerc

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
There doesn't seem to be a 2010 MGM.
No, LMdealer has the MGM O.G. (see post#42) but couldn't get it to upload

&
along with re-posting un-authenticated Fusion Appearance Pkg info (next quote source Link), I'll post a bunch of related-&-other stuff found at BON (last quote source Link)
[QUOTE='XCR440SP'@GMI]That package is the "Monochrome appearance package". Option code 14X It includes :

Monochrome Appearance Package
Package available in: Tuxedo Black, Sport Blue Metallic,
Sterling Grey Metallic, Sangria Red Metallic exterior colors
with Charcoal Black interior only (SE and SEL)
Body Colored Grille
18" machined-aluminum wheels with painted pockets
P225/45R18 V-rated performance tires
Sport-tuned suspension
Rear spoiler
Unique finish on IP Spears and Center Stack

For those like myself that prefer the Chrome, the "Appearance package" (option code 14C) is also availalble and is the same thing except for the grill is Chrome.[/QUOTE]

[quote='WillSD'@BON]
From Mother Ford on 7/23/2009:

Summary of 2010-Model Price Changes

Ford

Fusion

Increase Fusion S array by $350 MSRP and Fusion SE, SEL, Sport and Hybrid arrays by $355 MSRP
Offer two new optional appearance packages for SE and SEL:
1. Monochrome Appearance Package for $895 MSRP
2. Appearance Package for $895 MSRP
The packages include 18" aluminum wheels with painted pockets, rear spoiler, unique finish on IP spears and center stack, and leather wrapped steering wheel shift knob. The SE package also includes unique cloth seats and door trim inserts. The Monochrome Appearance Package includes a body-colored grille.
Delete the 18" Aluminum wheel optional on SEL due to the introduction of the appearance packages.
Offer Premium Floormats for $50 MSRP optional on Fusion SEL, Sport and Hybrid.
Offer standard Floormats for $55 MSRP optional on Fusion S.

Mustang

Offer TrackPack for $1,530 MSRP on GT Coupe Premium. The package includes dual piston front calipers, performance front & rear brake pads, performance 3.73 axle ratio, unique front strut and rear shock tuning, strut tower brace, SVT front & rear sway bars, SVT lower rear control arms, unique ESC tuning and 19" painted aluminum wheels with unique 19" Pirelli summer only performance tires.

Mercury

Milan

Increase all arrays by $355 MSRP.
Offer 18" Aluminum Wheel with sport suspension for $250 MSRP optional on Milan Premier.
Offer Premium Floormats for $50 MSRP optional on Milan Premier and Hybrid.
Offer standard Floormats for $55 MSRP optional on Milan Rapid Spec 100A and 101A.

Lincoln

MKZ

The MKZ Executive Package which includes Genuine Wood Instrument Panel, Genuine Wood Console, Unique Door Trim, Cashmere Leather or Charcoal Grey Miko Suede Seats and Premium Floor Mats for $495 MSRP optional on Rapid Spec 102A & 103A.
Note: Job 2 MKZ Executive Package Availability Update : For 2010 Job 2, the MKZ Executive Package availability is delayed 30 days to Job#1 8/31/2009. Orders can currently be placed in CONCEPS, but cannot be scheduled due to material hold caused by delayed availability. The current plan is to begin scheduling the MKZ Executive Package for September production, Allocation week #32, 8/13/2009.
Premium Floormats – Front and Rear, including Lincoln Star and Suede Edge for $50 MSRP.
[/quote]

===================
edit:
adding a bit more from [email protected]
JOB 2 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES – Effective on all
vehicles built on or after Job#2 (06/08/09 – Subject to
change)
• Updated Nomenclature has been added throughout the
document
• Available Monochrome Appearance Package (14X)
• Available Appearance Package (14C)
• Available Premium Floor Mats – Front and Rear (12P)
• Added Atlantis Green Metallic (UL) Paint availability to Fusion SPORT
Note: N/A with Sport Red or Sport Blue Interior trims
• Available 18" machined-aluminum wheels with painted
pockets
Note: Included with the Appearance Package(s)
• Available on Fusion S - Floor Mats (12Y) – 1st & 2nd Row

This package was from the Job 2 updates (6-15-09 order guide). It looks like its available on SE and SEL with any engine.
THANKS for Listening, Ford :) :) :) ...BOY that was quick ;)
( & whacha think about a Hybrid specApPkg for the 4ever... oops meant AtlantisGreen? )

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the 2010 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab Order Guides available but the files are too large to post here. Please let me know if you would like a copy and I can forward it to you.
I have the Order Guides but I'm looking for pricing. If you have, do you mind posting? Thanks!!

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
^ Fordenthusiast, I have various pricing-guides for the Fusion. The most recent is an Order/Price Guide from February. Imho that's too old to post here
but if you want it, just PM me your email addy.

&
here's
an updated Fusion OG**

**note
I saw somewhere that Atlantis Green is added to the body-color-grille package tho that's NOT in this OG-update

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you all! Appreciate the Fusion guides and the tips. If you come across the F-150 or any of the Super Duty prices lists, would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks b2b, GREAT find and lots of new info there!

Significant Job 1's:
2011 Super Duty-Feb 15, 2010

2011 Mustang-March 15, 2010.....nice to see, and just 7 months to the new engines!

2011 Fiesta-April 26, 2010.....a bit later than I hoped but oh well

2011 Edge/MKX-May 10, 2010.....again a bit later too, I hoped they would be ready in Jan/Feb but I guess not

2011 Focus-July 12, 2010....ok this is good!

Of course add 1-2 months to see them in showrooms and also, these dates can change.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
The Focus release in July is great news. I was only hearing "in" 2010, which I was interpreting as late December, and not seeing them on the road until Feb 2011. It surprises me that we have not seen one with the 'pinto bean' paint scheme running around.

On the other hand...I have seen pics of the Fiesta/Verve for what seems like 2 years now! In my mind, it will be ready for a refresh in a couple years!

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
those are Not release dates. Logan
but
"start up" dates - think that's what I've always heard called "Job 1" dates...

...it could be MONTHS later that the vehicles arrive at Any dealer
- due to Fomoco's ultra careful launch procedures**
- due to fine tuning for market conditions
- due to correlation with other models' time schedule & changes
EX: the 2010 Taurus (don't mean SHO) originally had a Job1 date of Apr 27 '09 and is JUST arriving at dealers Now, almost 4 (Four) months later

** imho the C3's are the most important vehicles of the CENTURY -- they could STILL not go on sale until Jan 2011 as 2012-models

All that^ said
some people are saying that's not the new C3 - just modelyear changeover for the current 'ClassicFocus'
yet
everything I've read AND HEARD says the C3 is ahead of schedule

·
Registered
282 Posts
The Focus release in July is great news.
Expect a long, slow start up for this vehicle.

All new vehicle. All new plant.

Ford may choose to keep the old plant running for awhile so they may split the current 2 shifts between 2 plants. One shift building the old cars a WAP and one shift building the new one at MAP. Just speculation on my part.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts