- - original post below - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Media.GM.com
GM Deliveries March 2015

Click here for full sales chart (.pdf)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: GM March 2015 Sales

ATS and CTS took a huge hit. Escalade somehow keeps selling like hotcakes. Buick stayed flat and GMC was the only brand that went up over 1%

#3 ·

For easier viewing:

#4 ·

The SRX is such a huge success for Caddy. I'd be happy to see all 3 Lincoln SUVs combined do that. The SRX just hits the sweet spot better than MKX and MKC. Not too small, not too big, not too dull, not too expensive. Hopefully they don't botch it up with the next one like they did with their sedans.

#5 ·

The SRX is such a huge success for Caddy. I'd be happy to see all 3 Lincoln SUVs combined do that. The SRX just hits the sweet spot better than MKX and MKC. Not too small, not too big, not too dull, not too expensive. Hopefully they don't botch it up with the next one like they did with their sedans.
You hear/see the $319/month lease ads right? I don't think you can touch a MKC or MKX for that.

#6 ·

I just can't understand why the Buick Regal doesn't sell better. It's a really great car and it's styled very nice especially in GS Trim. The XTS still serves Cadillac pretty well.

Wish the new Navi. sold as well as the new Escalade.

#7 ·

I just can't understand why the Buick Regal doesn't sell better. It's a really great car and it's styled very nice especially in GS Trim. The XTS still serves Cadillac pretty well.

Wish the new Navi. sold as well as the new Escalade.
just-imho
Buick wasn't known for a '''Cutlass-type''' car - which is how I see the Insignia/Regal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.