Ford Inside News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Editor
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm warming up to it quite a bit. The front clip is a welcomed change and the interior is a VAST improvement. I do not miss the sea of black plastic that was the former center stack.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
The design is quite striking, sculptural and graceful, I love the precision of the details and how well fit the fascia is. The interior center stack definitely cleans up the major gripe with the previous interior. I would probably pick this up for my next ride.

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
The STS always got hammered when it came to the interior. The CTS has some plastic, but I think its pretty nicely done and its high quality.

Lincoln addressed the interior. Heres the good thing, the only part of the last MkS's interior that was a problem was the center stack. Its fixed, and now no one can complain about it. (Save Cars.com, because they hate anything from Ford)

·
Editor
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The STS always got hammered when it came to the interior. The CTS has some plastic, but I think its pretty nicely done and its high quality.

Lincoln addressed the interior. Heres the good thing, the only part of the last MkS's interior that was a problem was the center stack. Its fixed, and now no one can complain about it. (Save Cars.com, because they hate anything from Ford)
STS had an awful interior and everyone panned it for having such.

CTS interior isn't bad. Real leather on the dash, etc. It is still too cheap for a Cadillac though.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
The MKS had a nice interior, my biggest gripe with it was the part that said Lincoln was useless, it should have been a storage compartment. Also they could have put wood around the radio like the MKZ Executive package. other than that tho the interior is very nice on the current MKS, that being said tho the new interior looks like it took it a step further.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts