Ford Inside News banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Re: Photoshop Contest: 2010 Chevy Cobalt

I started to
but the camo makes it really hard imho :(

...there's one un-camo'ed pic but not a flattering one - haven't found any others yet

('course I was gonna change it into a Ford C2-superFocus or Mercury Milanetto ;))

edit:
I have No Idea why a Cobalt chop is getting more comments than a lot of our Fomoco chops :confused:
but
can't resist adding a nother

btw, I know it's waaaaaaaaay too busy - just threw on every idea I had for changing it ;) (almost)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,609 Posts

I started to

...there's one un-camo'ed pic but not a flattering one - haven't found any others yet

I unfortunately don't think it'll look much better than that when it's revealed.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I started to

('course I was gonna change it into a Ford C2-superFocus or Mercury Milanetto ;))
2b2, that is pretty nice. I think one can see the car clearly.
It looks much better than I thought. it would

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
The Epica looks snazy, I always thought of it as an old Sonata type sedan.. Oh Well. I do not think it looks like an epica though other than the lights. The S40 Analogy is more like it. I think its not a bad place to start. The problem is that its going to be going up aganist next generation Focus, So GM might be forced to cut prices. But we are yet to see it in full.
If I was Corolla Marketing or Civic, I would be worried. GM and Ford are not joking with bread and butter Sedans anymore and GM has a serious cost advantage over Japanese makers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts