excellent news

·
Registered
5,933 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Nice to see (3) Ford's on the list.

I got a good look at the Sonata recently, as a benchmarking exercise at Ford, but I want to get behind the wheel.
It specs out nice on paper, but what counts is feel of course.

They sure got Ford's attention anyway.

Kudos to their efforts.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to see (3) Ford's on the list.

I got a good look at the Sonata recently, as a benchmarking exercise at Ford, but I want to get behind the wheel.
It specs out nice on paper, but what counts is feel of course.

They sure got Ford's attention anyway.

Kudos to their efforts.
I am glad to see that Ford is not in denial about the Sonata. It is a remarkable vehicle, and certainly the leader in the segment but I have high hopes that the next Fusion/Mondeo will blow it out of the water.

Kudos to you for your honesty.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I am glad to see that Ford is not in denial about the Sonata. It is a remarkable vehicle, and certainly the leader in the segment but I have high hopes that the next Fusion/Mondeo will blow it out of the water.
I really like the look of the new Optima (MUCH more than the Sonata). I wish Hyundai had gotten KIAs design direction instead, as I think it would find greater acceptance under that brand.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the Volt. Thanks for this. You've witnessed the initial four – now see the remainder of Popular Mechanics' top 10 autos of 2011.
What do you mean the initial four? The entire list is up there as well as a direct link to the article . . . . I think its great that you want to promote cardealerexpert.com here (the more car sites the better) but at least take the time to read what we post and don't shoot us prefabricated posts . . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts