Ford Inside News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
I really really hope they dont change the interior from what the concepts look like. I am getting excited to see what Ford has in store for this show. SobeSVT, take lots of pics for us that cant go!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That makes the 2008 STS look funny.. so does the Japanese boom box style interiors like the Lexus LS
That is the best description I have heard of the Japanese luxury cars interior. The still feel very luxurious but he stile is certainly very funky-futuristic. The MKS concept interior is a gem.

Cadillac's rip off of the Jaguar steering wheel is shameless (but not as good).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
764 Posts
That is the best description I have heard of the Japanese luxury cars interior. The still feel very luxurious but he stile is certainly very funky-futuristic. The MKS concept interior is a gem.

It makes the STS interior look plain. But I wonder if the interior for the production version will have the same materials in the center section (the clear stuff) or will it go to what the MKZ and MKX have. I just hope it stays as close as possible.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

Perhaps you could say this is where Jaguar borrowed its Steering Idea

1 - 14 of 14 Posts