1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Glad to hear. Nice to see comparisons again. Seems like they have gone away. Then again, not too much new at Ford recently. Really looking forward to Aviator and Explorer comparisons. Also Escape and Corsa. And I hope GT500 shuts down that Hellcat and ZL1. Bronco next year has little to compare to, but still looking forward to it. But I can't say that I am all that excited about the Mach comparing to it's competition. I have watched several review videos from Audi and Jag new BEVs, and they are snoozers and for lack of a better word, soulless. There is just little to discuss regarding something we all cared so much about with ICE. Anyway, perhaps BEV will help eradicate comparisons.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
A lot of depends on whoever is doing the review;

Motor Trend: 4th Place: Taco 3rd Place: Ranger 2nd Place: Ridgeline 1st Place: Colorado

C&D: 4th Place: Ranger 3rd Place: Gladiator 2nd Place: Ridgeline 1st Place: Colorado

Most comments just say the Ranger doesnt feel new enough, but it looks good and has the capability.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It depends for what you want a midsize truck. If you want it for work, buy the Ranger. If you want it for out doors fun, buy the Gladiator. Pass of the Toyota and Chevy, both are irrelevants. And the Honda.... really it is a truck?

·
Registered
511 Posts
A lot of depends on whoever is doing the review;

Motor Trend: 4th Place: Taco 3rd Place: Ranger 2nd Place: Ridgeline 1st Place: Colorado

C&D: 4th Place: Ranger 3rd Place: Gladiator 2nd Place: Ridgeline 1st Place: Colorado

Most comments just say the Ranger doesnt feel new enough, but it looks good and has the capability.
It wouldn't be the first time that so called reviewers were not travelling in the mindset of actual buyers, remember the whole Ecoboost f150 thing where these clods wouldn't come on board with it until after buyers embraced it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts