Ford Inside News banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here but I need advice for tires. I have Ford Lincoln and vehicles requires to change the tires so can anybody recommend me which tire brand is good for Ford. I am also searching the durable tires so also guide me..

www.unitedcarcare.com.au

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Pretty sure Tirerack.com is best to learn about tires, reviews, tests, etc.
Priced right too. You can have them ship the tires you want to a local installer.

Latest tire technology is impressive.
I used to hate Continental, but now love them on my Fusion Sport.

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Cody, assuming you're going to a larger diameter wheel (& maybe wider tires)

Cons: greater weight & rolling resistance = slower acceleration AND braking, harsher ride, lower MPG, more easily damaged by potholes, higher cost to replace tires, & greater chance of hydroplaning in wet & snow (for equally performing tires)

Pros: larger contact patch = quicker turning, more traction in the dry, &
...Looks "cool"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ford Focus Winter Snow Tires?
My Ford Focus front tire spins on a wet road briefly usually from a dead stop or a turn up a hill. I haven't driven in winter yet, and I was planning on purchasing 4 studded snow tires. The car is very light in the front with front wheel drive. Anybody reading this think I need weight in the trunk with the 4 studded snow tires. Thank You.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Were you able to get winter tires? I'm planning to buy a set from 4WheelOnline to be installed immediately. I'm looking for recommendations or suggestions which tires to consider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts