1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
764 Posts
If Jaguar can make this car look very similar to the C-XF concept (as it looks like it will be from these photos), it will be a good looking car that will be different than Mercedes, BMW and Audi. I hope this car has the interior from the XK, which is very rich looking. I hope this car does well for Jag and Ford, because if it doesn't things will not be good for Jag.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Jaguar can make this car look very similar to the C-XF concept (as it looks like it will be from these photos), it will be a good looking car that will be different than Mercedes, BMW and Audi. I hope this car has the interior from the XK, which is very rich looking. I hope this car does well for Jag and Ford, because if it doesn't things will not be good for Jag.
Obviously the classic cat lines did not work for Jaguar.. This should make Jaguars mainstream..
Hopefully the XJ comes with this new look.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Obviously the classic cat lines did not work for Jaguar.. This should make Jaguars mainstream..
Hopefully the XJ comes with this new look.
I liked the old school looking Jags, but I guess the consumers were looking for something more modern like what Jags German competitiors were designing. Hopefully the XJ gets this look. Do you know when a replacement is due for the XJ?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked the old school looking Jags, but I guess the consumers were looking for something more modern like what Jags German competitiors were designing. Hopefully the XJ gets this look. Do you know when a replacement is due for the XJ?
No idea.. ford Rules might know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts