1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Mazda BT-50 Revealed At Australian International Motor Show
Oct 15, 2010
www.themotorreport.com.au

Mazda has today revealed the all-new 2011 BT-50 dual-cab, a vehicle that it expects will dramatically lift its market share of the lucrative commercial ute market.

Designed by Ryo Yanagisawa, the 2012 BT-50 sports a design that's worlds apart from the model on sale today, but closer in concept to Mazda's passenger vehicle range.

Subtly flared front fenders, almond-shaped rear lamp clusters and a five-pointed grille are all elements shared with the rest of Mazda's line-up, and while it's unusual to see a large work ute styled in such a way, there's no denying that the BT-50 has significant road presence.

It's not only a distinctive exterior that sets the new BT-50 apart from the current model, but its size. The new BT-50 has grown in almost every dimension, and the dual-cab ute is noticeably wider and longer.

The cabin is more car-like in appearance and less traditionally utilitarian, while rear seat room appears to be bigger.

Mazda says that the new BT-50 offers more leg, shoulder and knee room for its rear passengers than the Toyota Hilux, and although we were unable to sit in the prototype it certainly appears very commodious.

Full text and gallery at the link

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I like the back!

the front is a bit too swoopy for me but overall I think it looks great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts