1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford Unveiled 2011 All New Ranger at Australia Motorshow before Thailand
October 14th, 2010
www.autoincar.com

Hello 2011 All New Ford Ranger at Australian Motorshow before firtsly selling at Thailand However Thailand is first country of Production Car of The World cause Thailand has set Export Hub Around The world even Australia but not US.

“The Hardest Worker” is slogan of All New Ford Ranger for Tough Pickup Looking .

The All New ford ranger is obviously more bigger than current ranger model and turn around to All New Architect Engineering.

Full Text and gallery at link

I believe the full unveiling is at 1:15 eastern.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
if only offered here....

·
Registered
41 Posts
This needs to come to the states. It looks considerable smaller than an F150. It's bigger than the current Ranger though, but seems to fix most of it's weaknesses though.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Looks Great!
Very modern looking.

Ford Ranger introduces three new engines to Ford's compact pickup truck range globally:

•A new 2.2-litre Ford Duratorq TDCi I4 diesel engine with peak torque output of 375 Nm and power output of 110 kW (150 PS).
•A highly responsive and efficient new 3.2-litre Ford Duratorq TDCi I5 diesel engine with a powerful 470 Nm of torque and power rated at 147 kW (200 PS).
•A 2.5-litre Ford Duratec I4 petrol engine with more power at 122 kW (166 PS). It can be configured for E100 flexible fuel capability or aftermarket upfitted to run on CNG or LPG.
- NetCarShow

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Unimpressed . . . but still light years better than anything the competitors offer in the US.

I guess I am not a truck person.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Small, medium, large and extra large. Ford just needs the small added with this new medium size and they will have their bases full.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This truck looks like the F-150 and the Tacoma had a baby. It would be fine if it stayed the same size and was offered in the US. Sad to see the Ranger die after staying on life support for so long.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
This truck looks like the F-150 and the Tacoma had a baby. It would be fine if it stayed the same size and was offered in the US. Sad to see the Ranger die after staying on life support for so long.
indeed, I will miss it... I may try to buy one on its last year or try to find a low mileage used one for moving small stuff. I don't need a huge truck like an F-150

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
indeed, I will miss it... I may try to buy one on its last year or try to find a low mileage used one for moving small stuff. I don't need a huge truck like an F-150
You could buy a Fiesta which Ford wants you to do instead...:toyota:

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts