How much will Oil/Gas be on Labor Day?
...seemed like a good/bewildering time to post this
over $130-barrel / $4-gallon or more
$120-130 / $3.50+
$120-130 / under $3.50
$110-120 / $3.50+
$110-120 / under $3.50
$100-110 / $3.50+
$100-110 / under $3.50
under $100 / $3-ish or less
- kept the GasPrice kinda unrelated to OilPrice drops cuz... Well that's how BigOIL does us/it, right?
- the price-spread's a bit tighter (still with 2 GasPrice choices per Oil $ range),
- & since gas prices vary significantly by locale... well, pick what you want:
your local petrol-pusher,
the highest on the news,
a write-in rant-able Extra --
- Were the 140/$4++ prices a 'bubble'?
- at least in part?
- (When) Will a Next-Bubble-of-Doom occur?
- How can we keep ^that^ from happening?
(really wanted to ^use^ the GUILLOTINE!!! ...again )