Ford Inside News banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I can say one thing without hesitation: this site is going to get very busy...

Now that the site actually resides on fordinsidenews.com (the real domain name), search engine traffic will go up for the very popular term "ford news". With this, we'll see a great deal more signups - which means more discussions. Not only this, there will be plenty of advertising bringing new members along...

Congratulations, Vertical Scope.. Cheers to a new beginning for Ford Inside News...

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
hmm hope it gets busy around here!

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
YAY! for Progress!!!
Now all I need is a sales page...;)
What are you selling? :p
You deserve a Sales Section, ausrutherford!
you do a GREAT job providing sales figures!
&

&
I'd still like some of the ideas in the old(er) Input Thread (re)considered
plus
think with more traffic, the General-Discussion/Forum-Lounge should really split in two
with the GenDisc being for non-Ford Car Stuff ( "The Garage" ? )
& the Lounge being for non-car+silly/fun stuff (I STILL miss "The Tavern")

lastly,
(might be my not-yet-upgraded browsers but)
I don't see "Today" & "Yesterday" on threads in the listings anymore...
...that made it much easier to see the current posts
Can we have that back?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not an Admin anymore so there's nothing I can do. However, the guys who purchased this domain are true professionals and will have the time to focus on making this place into everything it should be. I had more ideas but didn't get a chance to implement everything. A forum restructure was planned and I'm sure there's still a good one coming...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
An Announcement will be coming shortly. Sal has been of immense assistance to help make the correct decisions for the site. We are eternally grateful to Sal

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for the kind words! :) I'm really happy to see the site/forum on the proper domain name. :)

An Announcement will be coming shortly. Sal has been of immense assistance to help make the correct decisions for the site. We are eternally grateful to Sal

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
good day for me to return (after a long break) I got a job but I'll still drop by and post reviews of the latest products and yay for progress can't wait to see fomoconews.com grow

·
FIN Moderator
2,106 Posts
Has this site gotten busier since that big change over two years ago, or do we need to try something else? Should we merge with Blue Oval News?

I'm honestly getting really bored here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts