Ford Inside News banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Those are funny!! I have not seen any in a while to post. I guess I better for some now!!

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Toyota Jokes or Toyota=Joke .. the joke's on THEM?

O. M. G.
I just heard on Tvnews that Throttlegate Motors is going BROADCAST a test of their... well something to do with "duh FIX"

Wouldn't it be **expletive** if it was a Live broadcast
& the Toytanic went wild?!?!?!

The way karma has been yanking on Throttlegate lately,
don't think I can resist searching the channel-guide or at least being there for "film at eleven" ;)

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
had to recount this

we're having high winds so naturally TVnews interviewed some drivers
one was a trucker who said he didn't have any trouble
THEN
ended he 15 seconds with
"Glad I'm not driving a Prius"​

the way he said it and the gleam in his eyes, made me think he just might be saying it frequently and with the intent 'speading the word'

hieroglyphs:
:toyota:

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Toyota's public humiliation perpetuated by relentless mocking from Letterman - news.Yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9, 12:11 am ET

Toyota will be long remembered for the epic 2010 recalls stemming from apparent design flaws in the accelerator pedals of many of the auto giant’s most popular models. The company’s senior management could also be fodder for future management textbooks explaining how not to handle damage control in the wake of a corporate scandal.

And, in all likelihood, David Letterman will at least be a footnote in those same entries. That’s because the host of the CBS “Late Show” has been featuring a series of skits about Toyota’s stop-start-restart efforts to restore public confidence in its products...

----------------
^ includes one video...
...other direct video Links:

youtube
youtube
youtube
&
CBS

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Giant Florida Sinkhole Swallows Toyota Camry - Jalopnik

Matt Hardigree, yesterday
A giant sinkhole opened up underneath the parking lot of a condo complex near the University of South Florida in Tampa, taking an entire Toyota Camry with it. The car disappeared down the sinkhole minutes after this photo was taken.

About a dozen families in the condo complex on the edge of the University of South Florida campus are sleeping elsewhere tonight after the earth opened up below their homes. This photo of a Toyota Camry was taken moments before the hole sucked it up completely — probably helpful for insurance purposes.

If you're keeping score at home..

oh wait - there's more

Latest Toyota Pedal Fix Involves Hacksaw, Bubble Wrap - Jalopnik2
Matt Hardigree, today

...Do NOT Reuse The Bubble Wrap...

umm - ^this one^ is real

1 - 20 of 20 Posts