Ford Inside News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

LINK

The link is in Spanish, so I will try to summarize.

Suppose to launch in 2013 and will eventually kill off the 14 year old T4. It will use Ranger engineering throughout.

Do you think this would make a good Bronco?

·
Registered
171 Posts
For North America, how about 'Bronco III' not TR-X (Michelin Tires?)
But for an 'in-the-woods' type of 4X4, without doubt, VERY Practical.

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Wow, I really like this! I know the T4 is rather old so any kind of updated styling/mechanicals should do well.

The little bit we have says it will use Ranger mechanicals, but do they mean the current, global Ranger or the older one that we just said good bye to in the US?

I'd love to see something like this in the US, but I bet it won't make it here for lack of crash standards/business plan/cost-issues/etc. Too bad...

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, I really like this! I know the T4 is rather old so any kind of updated styling/mechanicals should do well.

The little bit we have says it will use Ranger mechanicals, but do they mean the current, global Ranger or the older one that we just said good bye to in the US?

I'd love to see something like this in the US, but I bet it won't make it here for lack of crash standards/business plan/cost-issues/etc. Too bad...
Most likely the current. Ford of Argentina has started production of the new world model so it won't be hard for suppliers to ship to Brazil for a new vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts