Ford Inside News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Editor
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Of A Kind: MKX, MKT Pose Together
Lincoln's family resemblance is quiet obvious.
www.fordinsidenews.com
October 24, 2010
By: Nick Saporito

As mentioned, this week we have a 2011 MKX AWD in the FIN Garage for review. Dressed in Ingot Silver Metallic paint, it just so happens we have access to a a 2010 MKT EcoBoost in the same color. No other visual comparison demonstrates the new, strong family resemblance Lincoln products now have than these two crossovers. Check out the photos below and look for our review of the 2011 MKX to show up tomorrow!

·
Editor
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice shots! I bet that EcoBoost MKT hauls? Which one would you rather have?
Thanks! It's a tough call. Both are very well done products. The EcoBoost in the MKT definitely hauls and I really believe the MKT handles better than the MKX; it drives "smaller" if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I like the tail lights on the MkT. I thought it was a nice update to the full width lights on the last MkX. I wonder if the new MkX rear is in line with the future direction or if it's stuck as an in between. (it looks Milan like to me).

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Even though I like the MKX better, I would probably take the MKT for more features and the "invisible" keyless entry keypad ;)

awesome shots

·
Registered
997 Posts
The T has more of a Lincoln Look than the X from the side view. Is there a way to put that chrome strip from the T (the one that follows from the front door up along the top outline to the rear 3rd window) and do this on the X? It might finish off the side look better. I do like the twin grills regardless of what everyone says bad about them.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
The T has more of a Lincoln Look than the X from the side view. Is there a way to put that chrome strip from the T (the one that follows from the front door up along the top outline to the rear 3rd window) and do this on the X? It might finish off the side look better. I do like the twin grills regardless of what everyone says bad about them.
I like the twin grill on the X and S the best. Don't really care for it on the Z and T. I would love to see it evolve however and be more aggressive, maybe having sharper edges in the future

1 - 8 of 8 Posts