Ford Inside News banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
that is so cool. Ford are idiots for not making a new true full size 6 passenger car. The Ford Taurus, Chrysler 300 and those types are not even close to full size cars, to me it is a large mid size car. Ford is giving up billions in the taxi and police business. GM tried a front wheel drive with the Checy Impala and well how many are used as taxi and how well do they hold up for police use? Well lets see.... GM is bringing a Holden Statesman as the next police and taxi cars to USA... They will be REAR WHEEL DRIVE. The only down side is they are not body on frame... Well I quess Ford thinks they know what they are doing.... but they dont. If i had my way all cars would be rear wheel drive with body on frame.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
that is so cool. Ford are idiots for not making a new true full size 6 passenger car. The Ford Taurus, Chrysler 300 and those types are not even close to full size cars, to me it is a large mid size car. Ford is giving up billions in the taxi and police business. GM tried a front wheel drive with the Checy Impala and well how many are used as taxi and how well do they hold up for police use? Well lets see.... GM is bringing a Holden Statesman as the next police and taxi cars to USA... They will be REAR WHEEL DRIVE. The only down side is they are not body on frame... Well I quess Ford thinks they know what they are doing.... but they dont. If i had my way all cars would be rear wheel drive with body on frame.
full size 6 passenger cars do not sell anymore... pretty much everyone wants 5 passenger in their cars now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts