Ford Inside News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Courtesy of Autoblog.com
Link: http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/14/video-indian-market-ford-figo-ads-take-on-local-flavor/

Ford aims to take India by storm with its new Figo hatchback, designed to be the leader in its class from the outset. As you might imagine, the first television ads pushing the new ride frame the car as being perfect for Indian drivers. Mehendi ink on the dashboard? No worries! Super-cold A/C? Check. Plus, there's room for your your lucky elephant – small or large. Follow the jump to check out two of the new Indian spots for the Ford Figo.

Hit the Link to view the tastefully simple ads of the Ford Figo.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2b2, I think it would look good as an entry Mercury. Time for you to work your magic and make it a Mercury.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, tho I said it looks good, YZx5,
sorta just meant it's a "tidy"/clean'n'simple design
& also think it looks very outdated compared to the Fiesta & even more so to the new Focus
or at least doesn't bring anything new to the table style-wise < which is very much what Merc needs right now imho
I thought it looked rather simple myself. No flash bang that the Fiesta or Focus have. This seems to meet the requirements of the India population quite well. From the video, I wouldn't mind driving this around if I had to, but I would still favor my Fiesta (Even though I have never sat in one or driven one yet).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts