Ford Inside News banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love these cars. The S60 is my favorite. The interiors of Volvo's are just plain beautiful. The S80 is a rich man's car though. Fairly expensive...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Volvo Seats

Are the Best. They have no Equal

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Basically, Volvo's then were not known for thier quality but Safety. That thing was a Tank

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I think I saw one of these the other day. Its quite difficult to tell the difference btw it and the outgoing model. Which might be a good thing...

·
Registered
764 Posts
I love the look of Volvo cars. They are beautiful and the interiors are amazing. The new S80 and new V70 continue with that. The interiors in the 2 cars are the same and equally good looking. Plus, Volvo is the safety leader in the automotive world. The only thing that the competition has more of is power, but at least Volvo has put an optional V-8 in the latest version.

Look at this V70. It must be the best looking wagon that is on the market today. I hope they come out with a V70 R.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I love the look of Volvo cars. They are beautiful and the interiors are amazing. The new S80 and new V70 continue with that. The interiors in the 2 cars are the same and equally good looking. Plus, Volvo is the safety leader in the automotive world. The only thing that the competition has more of is power, but at least Volvo has put an optional V-8 in the latest version.

Look at this V70. It must be the best looking wagon that is on the market today. I hope they come out with a V70 R.

More power is not always good. Lexus almost always is underpowered by competation standards

·
Registered
764 Posts
More power is not always good. Lexus almost always is underpowered by competation standards
I agree, although I didn't say that Volvos were underpowered. I said that the only thing that the competition had more of was power. It is not a bad thing as you stated. Volvo has the great 5 Cyl Turbo and the new 3.2L 6 Cyl motors that have less power but are as refined as the motors Volvos competitors make.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts