Ford Inside News banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I am in agreement, that looks to be the grille from the Ford Edge.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Have we ruled out the Ford Flex??

·
Registered
246 Posts
^
The picture is the cover from a book that's available at dealerships - I think.
My grandfather has one and it talks about Ford's money management and operations globally - Might not exactly be that but you get my drift, I quickly browsed through it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The "HERO CARDS" passed out to salesmen before they get certified to sell a product had this picture on them. The Spec. card was for the EDGE it just took me a while to find it in my trainind materials.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think it's just confusing because the car is white. I thought, at first, that the white above and below the three chrome bars was more chrome, but it's not. So I'm pretty sure it's production.

I think the three basic bars have probably pretty much run their course. I expect the next few Fords to wear a variation of the theme, much like on the leaked all-new Taurus.

·
Registered
919 Posts

You can clearly see that the cover is definitely the Edge. I found this pic on top on the Ford Website and if you look at the bar below the chrome three bar you can see the same bar as in the cover photo. Plus Ford would put one of there best selling autos on the front, and not something that is not selling well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts