Ford Inside News banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Then I guess that Toyota is king in design and we can close this thread :rolleyes:
Ok, if the sales is the final judgement for design, the Alfa Romeo 8C and the Lamborghini Reventon are the ugliest cars on the world? that are ridiculous!!!!!

Is a pity that nobody talk about who designs better cars and why..... Only i say something about it. Why not get this forum for fun and no more than that????

I insist, Audi is designing the best cars. Why? : a common theme to all cars and crossovers, progresive more than revolutionary changes in every new car, elegant lines, expresive but not exagereted ( like BMW ) style, simple and classics interiors, and something that say "upscale, european and luxury" that is difficult to define.

Thanks for your opinions, Mchicha, but today i'm not know your opinions about who is designing the best cars!!!

hugs, buddys!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
at first I did not like Audi noses, but, I have since changed my mind. Consindering that Audis are mostly FWD, They do an exellent job of design.
I think bmw has lost its way, especially with the five.

In Japan, there is not much design to talk about.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Audi's single frame grille is the most powerful design element of those cars. Are elegant, sofisticated and distintive.
Some others want to copy this styling cue, like VW and Ford ( look at the Explorer XLT ( my current car): it have a single frame grille too!!!!!

I love Audi's nose...

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Audi's single frame grille is the most powerful design element of those cars. Are elegant, sofisticated and distintive.
Some others want to copy this styling cue, like VW and Ford ( look at the Explorer XLT ( my current car): it have a single frame grille too!!!!!

I love Audi's nose...
This element would also translate for Cadillac and the New Lincoln concepts then

21 - 29 of 29 Posts