181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
If the Nautilus redesign or Aviator refresh have coach doors, that would seriously put Lincoln over the top. I genuinely feel like the coach doors on the special edition Conti were a test for the entire brand. So much potential.

If anything, at least make it a Reserve and/or Black Label exclusive across the line.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
I'd also love for them to figure out how to implement unique door handles into the rest of their models besides the Continental as well. I know the high beltline of the SUVs makes it awkward, but would be great to see something sleek.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
If the Nautilus redesign or Aviator refresh have coach doors, that would seriously put Lincoln over the top. I genuinely feel like the coach doors on the special edition Conti were a test for the entire brand. So much potential.

If anything, at least make it a Reserve and/or Black Label exclusive across the line.
I doubt we'll see them show up on an Aviator refresh.

I'd also love for them to figure out how to implement unique door handles into the rest of their models besides the Continental as well. I know the high beltline of the SUVs makes it awkward, but would be great to see something sleek.
Agreed, but it's hard with the crossovers as you said. Aviator's handles do function the same way, though - they're fixed, and you pull a release behind the handle.

181 - 186 of 186 Posts