Ford Inside News banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Conti gets HUD as a running change :nerd:
Right, but it was intended to have it from the get-go (they planned the dash to accommodate it) - remember the early brochures showed the steering wheel button but it wasn't an option, presumably because it wasn't yet ready.

MKX wasn't designed with it in mind, so it may not be feasible to get it in there. I could be wrong, though.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
A dash top alteration isn't unthinkable however, but I would not be surprised if they can't make it work affordably. This is a feature that's increasingly common in this segment however. I believe they would need a 2nd dash-top design anyway to accommodate the optional feature.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Something I noticed and brought up in the group is that the base trim is unnamed it used to be named Premiere. They said it's possible they could be eliminating it all together.

Return to the Premiere name? :-(
Its gone from the 2019 MKC and MKZ line as well...just waiting to see about the 2019 Continental and Navigator. The MKZ even dropped the Select trim name and replaced it with Reserve I and then Reserve II.

·
Registered
122 Posts
HUH? Nautilus Reserve lists the front seats as heated and VENTILATED, not cooled.

Someone please tell me Ford/Lincoln is not abandoning actively cooled seats.

·
Registered
316 Posts
HUH? Nautilus Reserve lists the front seats as heated and VENTILATED, not cooled.

Someone please tell me Ford/Lincoln is not abandoning actively cooled seats.
They made that mistake on the 2018 Edge Sport, too. Ford Customer Service confirmed that it was an error, and that the seats were in fact air conditioned. I'll be surprised if they didn't do the same here.

141 - 152 of 152 Posts